How to be a Responsible Gambler?
Gambling can be a great way to pass the time or compete against other people, but it can easily become
addictive. If you or someone you know is struggling to stay in control of gambling online, there are a few
helpful ways to seek assistance. Gambling blocking software specifically designed for online websites is
one option to ensure that sites with gambling activities are inaccessible. Additionally, seeking help and
support from certified professionals can provide guidance on how best to moderate your behavior while
also giving you strategies to help you stay in control if ever faced with the urge to gamble. Remember,
there are always people willing and ready to assist with any issue related to online gambling.
We are committed to providing a responsible gaming environment, and recognize our
responsibility for complying with the responsible gaming requirements set by regulators.
We understand that while gaming is a form of entertainment enjoyed by millions and many play
without experiencing any problems, some may become addicted to this type of entertainment.
Please review the following information on how we aim to maintain a safe and enjoyable gaming
If you're wondering if your gaming habits are becoming a problem, try asking yourself these
questions. Answering 'yes' to many of them may mean it's time for an honest self-reflection on
how much impact gaming is having in your life.
• Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
• Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
• Did gambling affect your reputation?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
• Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial
• After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
• After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
• Do you often gamble until you run out of money?
• Did you ever borrow or sold anything to finance your gambling?
• Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
• Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations give you an urge to gamble?
Support and Advice
If you feel you may have a gambling problem, consider contacting one of these organizations:
• Gordon Moody Association ( gordonmoody.org.uk )
• Gambling Therapy ( gamblingtherapy.org )
• GamCare ( gamcare.org.uk , helpline: 0808 8020 133)
• BeGambleAware ( www.begambleaware.org , helpline: 0808 8020 133)
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies
licensed in Great Britain.
GAMSTOP helps you control your online gambling.
Once registered you will be prevented from using gambling websites and apps run by companies
licensed in Great Britain, for a period of your choosing.
Use Blocking Software
Blocking software can be a great way to help ensure you or your family are browsing safely
online. It can be downloaded onto your device, like a smartphone, tablet, or computer, and used
to limit access to certain websites or services. Depending on what type of blocking software
you're looking for, there are two types available - gambling-specific and general blocking
software. The former is designed solely to block gambling sites and the latter provides more of a
blanket service which can also be used to set permissions and parental controls. Plus, some
devices and internet providers allow you to set restrictions without needing additional software -simply ask your retailer or provider for more information!
In order to prevent yourself or a minor under your care from access our site, we encourage you to
use one of the following third-party services to monitor or restrict access to the internet:
Net Nanny ( www.netnanny.com ) – Also available for iOS and Android.
CYBERsitter ( www.cybersitter.com )
Betfilter ( www.betfilter.com )
Better Internet for Kids ( www.betterinternetforkids.eu )
K9 Web Protection ( www1.k9webprotection.com )
GamBlock ( www.gamblock.com )
GamBan ( www.gamban.com ).
Underage gambling is an offense, and in line of the UK Gambling Act; we do not allow anyone
under the age of 18, or age of majority in their respective jurisdiction, to play on our site.
Here are some of the measures we take to ensure underage players do not use our sites:
• Our marketing and sites are designed to attract adults only.
• All our staff is aware of the importance of social responsibility and is trained in the
various methods of age verification and the prevention of underage gaming.
• We employ advanced systems to verify the age of our players.
In addition to our efforts, we stress parental responsibility in the prevention of underage gaming.
Parents and other guardians should consider the risks of underage gaming, when providing their
children with computers, mobile phones and interactive television.
We recommend installing filtering software, such as Cyber Patrol, GamBlock and NetNanny, to
block underage people under your care from accessing our sites.
As a responsible online casino, we work hard to promote age-appropriate gaming and keep our
services away from underage players. All of our staff are trained on the importance of this social
responsibility and have advanced systems in place for verifying ages before granting access to
any features or games. We also encourage parents as guardians to monitor their children's use
with computers, mobile phones, etc., when it comes down to gambling activities. Together we
can make sure that only adults enjoy the thrills brought by betting responsibly!